Parent Partnership & Gospel Focus.
At Grace Evangelical Church, we want to see the next generation treasure and proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ. It is our privilege to steward the souls of our youth by teaching them God's Word and praying for their salvation. Grace Youth is a ministry that was birthed out of our desire to partner with parents in their God-given responsibility to raise their youth in the discipline and instruction of the Lord (Deut 6:6-7; Eph 6:4).
Grace Youth exists to spread the light of the gospel of Jesus Christ to bring about the obedience of faith for the sake of God's glory among all nations by: 1) engaging the next generation with the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, and 2) partnering with parents in teaching our young people the Word of Christ.
One of the primary ways we partner with parents is by offering a Bible study. Here is the schedule of a typical meeting:
Game & Announcements
Bible Study & Discussion
Guys & Girls Small Groups
Hangout & Depart
Expectations for Parents.
If you are a member at Grace Evangelical Church and desire your youth to benefit from this ministry, the elders hope you will consider partnering with the Grace Youth Ministry by commiting yourselves in the following ways:
1. Attend yearly information meeting.
2. Willing to be rostered to serve as needed.
3. Read and agree to the Grace Youth Protection Policy.
4. Agree to be bound by the policies of Grace Youth.
Guests are more than welcome to join us each Friday night, but are not asked to commit to these expectations. The desire behind these expectations is not to lay an added burden on our parents, but to help sustain this ministry with the hope of serving our youth and partnering with our youth parents.
Want to Volunteer?
If you are a member at Grace Evangelical Church and you would like to volunteer for this ministry, here is a breakdown of the responsibilities and requirements in order to join our Grace Youth Team.
- Helping with any necessary set-up or food coordination.
- Getting to know the parents and youth in attendance.
- Engaging in spiritual conversations with youth.
- Leading break-out discussions for the youth.
- Engaging in ongoing relationships with the youth and their parents on Friday mornings and throughout the week.
- Being a member in good standing at Grace Evangelical Church.
- Reading and agreeing to the Grace Youth Protection Policy.
- Filling out the Grace Youth Volunteer Application.
- Meeting with a pastor for a follow-up interview.
- Agreeing to be bound by the policies of Grace Youth.
If you have any questions, please email our pastors at: email@example.com.